1. Mix SMP and sugar in water at 40°
2. Melt Fat mimic and add CMC & GMS in it at 45°. Add 0.3% of CP Butter Concentrate in the fat
3. Mix the fat base with SMP and sugar solution. Homogenize the mix at 2500-3000 psi at 55°-60°
4. Pasteurize at 75-78° for 30 seconds. And leave the mix for ageing at 4° overnight
5. Add colour and flavour to the aged mix before freezing
6. Freeze the mix
7. Keep the frozen dessert for hardening at -30°
Benefits of CP Butter Concentrate
Easy to incorporate in the process.
Made from real Dairy Ingredients.
Masking of any off notes.
Kosher and halal certificate available if needed.